We pride ourselves on providing a local, flexible and collaborative service to Freeholders, Corporate investors and Residential Management Companies alike.
Abbey Block and Estates manage a range of developments and estates from new purpose-built apartments, through to Grade II listed Victorian Conversions.
Many estate management companies are heavily process driven, whereas we prefer to adopt an individual, bespoke to site approach. We work closely with all stakeholders to ensure the amenity to occupants and capital value of the properties on site are maximised.
Our service includes:
- Quarterly site visits to check on all aspects of the estate or building
- Management of all ongoing service and maintenance agreements relating to the site
- Handling of all ad-hoc maintenance issues
- Liaising with insurance brokers to ensure appropriate and competitive policies are in place
- Acting as general point of contact for all stakeholders
- Managing health and safety risk and responsibility including certification
- Maintaining short, medium and long term schedule of works, including capital expenditure forecasting
- Budgeting, collecting and if necessary pursuing service charge payments
- Maintaining financial records for audit and statutory returns as applicable
- Chairing AGM If required
- Supervision of tenants compliance with the lease
- Supplying sale packs and liaising with solicitors when needed
- Negotiating Lease renewals
We were becoming increasingly dissatisfied with the current company handling the property management on our behalf and, following a Directors meeting and a unanimous decision on the part of the Directors, it was decided to appoint, from the commencement of the financial year 2015, Abbey Sales and Lettings to conduct the business of property management on our behalf.
It was immediately apparent that Abbey Sales and Lettings approached the task with great professionalism, addressing maintenance tasks, programmes and budgets realistically.
Robert Love is extremely knowledgeable in matters of property management, is always available and is very approachable. We have no hesitation in recommending Abbey Sales and Lettings to anyone seeking a property management company.
Mr & Mrs N, Directors, Residential Management Company